Monday, December 18, 2017

A Christmas to Remember (Message to Readers)


A Christmas to Remember
Image below by Douglas Chew Ho, New York (c) 2017.

To my readers and all visitors to my website
Thank you very much for your patronage. 
Whether you are a regular or an occasional reader or you’ve just stumbled across my site, I am grateful and I hope that you’ve found at least some of the contents edifying for you.
2017 has been a big year in many ways. Politically, the biggest change comes from America. We’re all praying something powerfully good will come out of it. 
As for me, my two little girls are now two years old and growing up very quickly. Still they’re a handful to cope with, yet beautiful as always. I thank God for that. Our family has also found a wonderful church to call our new spiritual home. Called Kledang Community Chapel, the people are warm, friendly, helpful and in a word, wonderful.
Regular readers will have noticed that the weekly church history articles have dropped off quite alarmingly and that’s because I’m struggling with time availability. This (site) being a one-man show has been a battle to keep running but even so, I pledge to continue no matter how difficult it is.
As we now come to the end of the year, may I take this opportunity to wish all of you and your families a Holy Christmas, one where you find yourself joyous in the historical and future significance of the birth of Jesus. Take every opportunity you have to find Christ in one another’s heart. Seize the moment to love and be loved. And awake to the coming New Year with a resolve to be a better Christian that in the fullness of Christ, do wonderful things that glorify the Father.
May Christmas be eventful for you.


Khen Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment