Sunday, March 08, 2020

Inexplicable Problems!



Inexplicable problems!

Khen Lim
Just a quick note to let my readers know that my latest article, “Is the World Going Out of Control or Is God Losing Control” has been quite problematic to publish on Blogger and I’m not sure why that’s the case.
Everything I have done in this article is identical to all the past articles I have done and posted here. Yet I have come across some persistent issues. After I have uploaded the article, Blogger informed me that saving the work is not possible. Even after clicking ‘Dismiss,’ Blogger persisted in auto-saving and came up with the same impasse. After fine tuning the layout of the article, the problem still wouldn’t go away and that is after I have added the usual images to break up the texts. Images actually mean very little but I use them to make the texts a little more readable (and less intimidating!)
By now, it was well past midnight and so my last resort was to remove everything and upload the article all over again. This time, I did it section by section and then attempted to save it one bit at a time. That way, I hoped to catch the problem.
For the whole article, it appeared I had no problems saving it. Every section I progressively uploaded was successfully saved that is, until I got to the Reference part where I would list the resources (including links) I relied on in building up the article. Once I got to this part, Blogger gave me problems in saving the article. Tried as I did, this uploaded part just wouldn’t save successfully but once I had it removed, the problem was gone. At least that was what I thought.
I then decided to reinsert the images, beginning with the title image at the very start of the article. The moment I did that, the problem returned. It was most irritating and inexplicable. It was really so late into the night that I had to give up and just publish the article as it is.
I apologise for all this but I’m not sure if I can lick the problem even later in the day or coming week. If there are no changes to it, suffice then to say I will have surrendered completely to the gremlins of annoying technology.
Nonetheless, I hope the article is readable and you find it interesting. God bless.
K.


No comments:

Post a Comment